A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, January 14

First post of the year

Happy new year to you.
So far this year,


  • I've read 1 book. (The Art of Falling by Jenny Kaczorowski ) 
  • 2 of my great aunts have acquired facebook and they are facebookin' fiends.
  • I have been listening to podcasts in my car instead of music, partly because I'm bored with alt nation's music selection at the moment and partly because I'm hoping that through osmosis, the podcasts will make me better at conversations.
  • My Mad Fat Diary trailer
  • I ordered 2 different school books from 2 different websites and they both got refunded within a few hours because they were out of stock, which I think is a conspiracy.
  •  
    I doodled this horrible rendition of a bottle and a chair while in art history. I am taking a drawing class this semester and I generally dread drawing, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it and I'm trying not to avoid drawing, which is what I generally do when I don't like something. I think I mostly don't like to draw because I'm so piss poor at it and "they" say that if you put in 10,000 hours of something then you can call yourself a master. So I'll try that, I guess. 
  • I received a flu shot at the request of my dear sweet nurse of a mom. I am not at the 2 week point yet so who knows if I'm flu-y.
  • By accident, I discovered that 4 episodes of Friends come on every night on nick at nite at the same time every day & I am so incredibly happy that it does that I even sit through the commercials to watch it. I rediscovered my love of Friends this year.


2 comments:

  1. yay! I was going to comment back & tell you I miss your daily posts from December! what a productive year you've had so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got cable for the first time in forever...I can't even tell you how excited I am about the Friends information.

    ReplyDelete