A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, August 15

This fucking thing.

This fucking thing. I can't believe I did this fucking thing. I picked a font. I picked another font so that I could put a certain T and G on their name because I know the person who I'm making this for likes a certain kind of T and G. I traced the letters 3 different times until I figured out the best way to get it on the rug. Then I cut out the letters with an exacto knife. Then I mixed this blue paint with a white paint to get the right color. Then I peeled off the stencil.




Then I realized I misspelled their name.


And I can't believe I did that because I know exactly how to spell it. Now I have a new rug that has a name on it that's not mine. Actually I think I'm going to see if there are any Gililands in the phonebook and I'm going to mail it to them.

2 comments:

  1. you should really do that phone book business. it could be your random act of kindness for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool act of kindness. Imagine just being sent that.

    ReplyDelete