A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, June 6

Picture Heavy

The thing about reading good books at work is the crys. I've been answering the phones at the front desk this week, which is not what I usually do, and people don't come by that often, but it's awkward when someone walks through and says hello and my eyes are watery and when I respond my voice cracks.
In case you were wondering, I'm reading All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin. So much good.

Anyway, I'm going to pause the reading/crying to post some pictures. I went home for two weeks at the end of May and spent some time with my long lost friends and a little too much time, for my taste, with my little bro. All in all, had a fabulous time. And I've got pictures to prove it!

Rosh with our graduation present for Justin


My beautiful redheaded best friend. I wish I done a better job of getting together with her while I was home for so long. :/ 

This photo features a few of my favorite things.

Luke, my new gigantic friend!!!

A bunch of us went to the Nook and had a grand ole time. Claire & I each had a Raspberry Lambic. Super delicious. Jeff was there! :) He's my fav.

Hot air balloonz and fireworkz

George(cat from above) had kittens and this is Wash. We hope he won't meet an untimely demise like his namesake.

This happened!!! And I was undoubtedly excited about it.

This dude. :)

Lookin' fresh at Lowe Mill

No comments:

Post a Comment