A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, January 22

I'm Laura Linney and this...

You know how someone will say, "See you next Wednesday"? Well what if they said it to you on a Tuesday... That isn't code for 'see you tomorrow,' is it? They mean NEXT week probably. Right?

I've been binge-ing on Downton Abbey the past 4 days, hence the title.

While I've been in bed watching the show, I keep smelling cigarette smoke. I also smelled it while I was in class today. I have no idea where it's coming from or if I have a brain tumor that's making me smell ghost cigarette smoke constantly.

If they kill off Mr. Bates, I'm going to be SO upset.


2 comments:

  1. Downton Abbey! We'll have to discuss this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I binged on Downton to the extent that I watched ALL the episodes in, like, 3 days. and now my life feels empty. I need more Maggie Smith!

    ReplyDelete