A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, December 31

Fun

fun



 Rang in the new years with these cats. They're pretty swell. Actually, they're the swellest.


Watched 3 bands, all having interesting names. Sugar StemsThe Porcharitas, & Really Loud Hamburgers.
Also, watched a really large bald man get mega durnk and take his shirt off. It was really freaky how hairless he was. He also picked up this tiny Asian girl & I can only assume that he was trying to make her crowd surf, but he failed miserably & dropped her on her face. Exciting.

The really large bald man (same one from above) handed out these beers to anybody that wanted them. Free beers! The boys got them & drank them. I tried one & it tasted really absolutely horrible. I can't even describe the taste. I really think that I just don't like beer. I keep trying though.


Then we went to ihop because waffle house was too crowded.




Happy 2013! Hope it turns out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment